Chenille Iron On Baseball or Softball Patch
Red/White with Gold Glitter
Red/Yellow with Gold Glitter
About 2.4" tall x 2.4" wide
Listing is for ONE iron on patch
So easy to iron on to your favorite clothes, jackets, bags, towels, etc!
Patch can also be sewn on or glued on to your chosen item.
If ironing on: Prior to starting your project, please make sure that the material you want to apply it to can withstand heat at high/medium settings.
1) Set your iron to medium-high/high setting.
2) Lay your garment down on a surface that is heat tolerant, for example: a wooden cutting board. Ironing boards will not be the best option for ironing on your patch.
3) Place your patch where you want it on the garment.
4) Cover the patch with a white/light colored fabric such as an old t-shirt or you can even use a white paper towel.
5) With the iron, apply firm pressure for about 30 seconds. Please be careful not to apply direct heat to the glitter portion of patch. Let it cool off and lift the fabric that is covering the patch and check to see if the patch has started adhering. If not, cover the patch with the fabric again, and place the iron over it again and apply firm pressure for about 30 seconds, let it cool off and re-check to see if patch is adhering. The chenille may be flatter now after you put the hot iron over it, while it is still warm, you can use a brush to gently brush it for it to look full again.
6) Turn your garment inside out and then apply firm pressure to the back of the patch for about 30 seconds. You do not need to cover the garment with a piece of fabric/paper towel on this side.
7) Let it cool off and then check if the patch is fully adhered to your garment. If not, please repeat steps 4-6.
Please be careful not to burn yourself with the heat from the iron.